Ingredients ( serves 4-5)
300 g Pork, cut 1-2 cm. thick
50g Red curry paste
1 can of bamboo shoots, boiled for 5 minutes
200 ml. coconut milk
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4-5 red chili, roughly chopped
seasonings such as fish sauce, sugar
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan with medium heat. Stir fry garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add red curry paste and stir occasionally until fragrant.
- Add pork and stirring until almost cooked.
- Add coconut milk 200 ml. and water 100 ml. then bring to boil.
- Add Bamboo shoots and cover the saucepan with a lid
- Taste and adjust seasoning with fish sauce, sugar
serve on jasmine rice bed and siding with or without fried egg. There are good together !! GREAT combination !